Thursday 6 October 2011

Little 'n large


OK, this is what I up against.
I have a serious medical condition called 'Rugby Player's Body', which means not only am I stupidly heavy but my bastard body refuses to ditch any of its mass without severe prompting.
It's a legacy of years spent training to play prop, which meant doing only just enough cardio to get round the park without ever losing the pork.
The result is plain to see.
Those are my mate Alistair's legs on the right. proper cyclists' legs, lightweight, defined, capable of transporting his skinny frame up hill after hill. Mine, in contrast, look like my fucking Nan's (well, they would if she was still with us) to the point where I look like I've got 'cankles'.
Now I know I will never have legs like Al's but hopefully they will get a bit more like cyclist's legs in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment